Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

ANOTHER LITTLE TAG!!!

Hi guys! As you've probably already noticed this is not our march favourites post ( :/ sorry) but it is a BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Promise that we will put up our march favourites asap. Hope you enjoy :))))))))))))))))) x

1.What's your favourite eye-shadow (colour and name)?
Han: I like champagne colours because they are so beautiful and shiny. Personally I like wearing strong lips and so this light colour will go with everything, looking natural without being too plain or too much.
Em: I don't have a specific favourite, but I like gold shimmery eyeshadow, or a matte cork kind of colour.
2. What are your favourite make-up brands, that you would recommend to others?
Han: My favourite makeup brand is E.L.F because it produces high quality make-up products for very low prices. I would recommend it to anyone.
Em: I agree!
3. What is your 'go-to' beauty product?
Han: um . . . probably my mascara (Loreal illegal lash)
Em: Either my maybelline colour tattoo in 'On and on Bronze' or my Barry M coral Lipstick.
4. What's your favourite colour to wear on the lips?
Han: Either coral or red :)
Em: Same
5. What colour blush do you prefer?
Han: a light pink
Em: Coral


RANDOM QUESTION:
If you were a Disney princess, who would you be and why?
Han: Bell. No question about that. She is just so gorgeous and seems so nice. I also like her brown hair and the kiss curls that frame her face . . . gorgeous. And her ball gown for the dance with 'the beast', the yellow one. Imagine wearing that dress for prom!
Em: I'm not really sure, I don't have a favourite!
Han: HOW DARE YOU!

Hope you enjoyed this post
Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment