Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Em This or That Tag

Hey it's Emily and this is my 'This or That tag'

Makeup

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation

Eyeliner or mascara?
Definitely mascara - I wear it ALL the time! I sometimes wear eyeliner but only if I'm going out.

Blusher or Bronzer?
Definitely blusher! 

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
I prefer lipstick because I prefer matte to shiny on me, but I think lip gloss can look pretty... just not on me. I like to go for a bold lip look quite often as it gives me more colour - so I prefer lipstick.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral or smokey eyeshadows

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed - they're easier to work with

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes



Nails


OPI or China Glaze?
OPI - I really like the colours and the finish.

Long or short?
Inbetween - I hate when nails are really short so that you can't do anything with them - but when they are so long it looks a bit stupid aswell as not being able to do anything! 

Acrylic or natural?
I'd say natural - but I did have some gorgeous false nails from House of Holland for Christmas - but they took a lot of fuss to take off and they were a bit of an inconvenience at times. They looked AMAZING though! 

Brights or darks?
I like dark colours - such as purples or deep red.

Flower or no flower?
No flower - I think they can sometimes cheapen the look.

Body

Perfume or body spray?
I'd say body spray is more wearable for everyday - but I like using perfume on occasions. 

Lotion or body butter?
Either - but I'd probably go towards body butter.

Body wash or soap?
Body wash definitely!

Lush or other bath company?
Lush - is that even a question?!



Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans - but sweatpants are so comfy on a lazy day in.

Long sleeve of short?
I like long sleeve - I live in jumpers! But I like short sleeve in the summer :)

Dresses or skirts?
I'd say I look better in dresses, but either

Stripes or plain t-shirts?
Plain - you can do more with it.


Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals look more classy but I love flip flops too.

Scarves or hats?
Either 

Studs or dangly earrings?
I don't have my ears pierced and I don't think there'd be any point because you wouldn't be able to see them from my hair which I wear down all the time! But if I were  get my ears pierced I'd go with dangly ones :)

Necklaces or bracelets?
Either - it depends what I'm wearing.

Heels or flats?
Either - again it depends on what with.

Jacket or Hoodie?
I love hoodies atm!

Abercombie or Hollister?
I don't tend to shop in either tbh only rarely, bit probably Hollister.


Hair

Curly or straight?
I prefer straight because it's easier to manage, but I don't like dead straight hair, I prefer layered or wavy hair.

Bun or ponytail?
Well my hair is quite short so I can't really do either! But definitely a bun :) 

Hair spray or gel?
Definitely hair spray it gives more texture

 Long or short?
Well i used to have really long hair, but i cut it short! It's just above shoulder height and I think that it frames my face a lot more. It's so much easier to manage! I can't really do much with it though mind - and I do kind of miss that. I think people look really nice with long hair - it really suits hana! 

Light or dark?
It depends on the person - but I really like chocolatey brunette hair.

Up or down?
Down on me - putting my hair up never suited me which is part of the reason I cut it.

Random

Rain or shine?
Well shine... but I do like rainy days 

Summer or winter?
Even though my birthday is in the summer and it's hot (well for us) I'd have to say winter! Christmas (enough said), and cosying up by the fire! I love wearing cosy jumpers and pajamas, hot chocolate is my favourite drink ever! And yeah I love winter :)

Fall or spring?
I really like spring :) 

Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
Either - but I LOVE chocolate!

Hope you enjoyed this! Em x 

 Hanily x









No comments:

Post a Comment