Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Quote of amazingness - Emily

'Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.' (Albert Einstein)

Isn't that quote just so amazing? It speaks for itself.
When I read this quote it instantly meant a lot to me. It gives people inspiration and shows that people who think themselves as stupid haven't found their calling in life yet. People need to believe in themselves a lot more and it really upsets me to see people who are so amazing so broken because they don't see themselves as we see them, and put themselves down for the things they can't be/do. These people could be absolutely amazing at something and not realise it.

I'm a MAJOR perfectionist and this quote has helped me to get through times where I think I'm not good enough and realise that there are things that I will be good at and things that I will not be as good at. It brings so much positivity to me :)

This quote means so much to me, and I hope you will love it too :) quotes are amazing they get me through life tbh :) this post was pretty deep haha sorry just spoiled the mood

Emily x

Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment