Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Han's This or That Tag



  Make up

Blush or bronzer?
Blusher ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick. Personally I hate wearing Lip gloss, I think lip gloss looks really pretty, but I find it makes my lips sticky.

Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara definitely, I wear it all the time!

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation. I rather wearing it, I don't know why.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral because they are easier to wear everyday. I like coloured as well mind.

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes because I find sponges are way less 'spreadable' if that makes any sense.



Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
O.P.I.  because they are really nice nail polishes and are good quality.

Long or short?
Long because they look so beautiful and elegant. However my nails break after reaching a certain length so I have to cut them.

Acrylic or natural?
Natural.

Brights or darks?
I rather darks, but obviously in the summer it would look a bit strange.

Flower or no flower?
No flower (they are too fiddly tbh)





Body

Perfume or body splash?
Perfume.

Lotion or body butter?
Body lotion, I don't know why. I do like the righteous butter from soap and glory though.

Body wash or soap?
Soap because that's what I've always used, however I do like body wash too.

Lush or other bath company?
Lush any day of the week!



Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans because they look so much smarter, but I wear sweatpants around the house (obviously, who doesn't?).

Long sleeve of short?
Long sleeves I think. But if it's hot short sleeves . . . it just depends really.

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses.

Stripes or plain t-shirts?
Plain because you can wear a nice patterned trousers or skirts with it (which I really like to wear).

Flip flops or sandals?
Flip flops (not the cheap plastic ones, though 'cuz they rub my feet)

Scarves or hats?
Scarves (hats look SOOOOOOO stupid on me)

Studs or dangly earrings?
I don't actually have my ears pierced, but if I did I would probably wear studs.

Necklaces or bracelets?
BOTH, but if I had to choose probably bracelets.
  
Heels or flats?
Flats, because heels make my feet hurt SO BAD and I couldn't walk around in them all day.



Jacket or hoodie?

Hoodie, they are so comfy.



Abercombie or Hollister?

Hollister (the smell when you go in . . . YUUUUUUM!)





Hair

Curly or straight?
Curly

Bun or ponytail?
Bun (messy), but I have to wear a pony to school.

Hair spray or gel?
Neither, but hairspray if I had to choose.

Long or short?
Long because short doesn't suite me.

Light or dark?
Dark.

Up or down?
Down because my hair looks weird up.


Random

Rain or shine?
 Shine (because it's raining right now and it DISGUSTING!)

Summer or winter?
Winter (because of snow and CHRISTMAS, what else do I have to say??!!)

Fall or spring?
Autumn (which is fall) because you can dress up warm and look all cute. Also the trees look really pretty and red.

Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
Vanilla!!! I HATE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!! Yuck! 

Hope you enjoyed that! BYEEEE!
Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment