Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Haul and international women's day - Em

Hey guys! Firstly, happy international women's day (if your a woman that is :D)!

Today I went shopping with my mum and bought 2 tops :) I also had a Starbucks (salted caramel hot chocolate - what else?!)

The first top I got is from Zara. It's a thin blousey material - so it's good to wear in winter and summer :) I love the colour, style and leather cuffs on the sleeves - and it was reduced!






The second top I got is from Next - a jumper with a sewn in fabric shirt :) I really like this and the colour actually looks really nice :) in this picture I've paired it with my favourite necklace from accessorise - I wear it all the time and it goes with everything! Its so so comfortable x




Hope you enjoyed this post!

Em x
Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment