Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Spring Outfit Inspiration - Han

Heyy :) just thought to do a little spring outfit lookbook kinda thing x

1. Okay, so at the moment I love this kinda look. It is a white turtle neck crop-top with a turquoise skater skirt and vans sneakers. At the moment I also think statement necklaces are REALLY CUTE!! Have you noticed there is quite a theme for turquoise here? I am turquoise obsessed at the moment because it just reminds me of spring, not sure why :S.

2. At the moment I really love patterned/printed t-shirts. They are so sweet and you can pair them with shorts and sandles if the weather permits it or if it's slightly colder you can wear them with jeans, pumps and a cute knitted cardigan. I love prints such as macaroons (like in the pic below) or infinity signs. If you were weird (like me) then you might also like prints with the deathly hallows symbol or the angelic rune on them. If you don't know what they are, just ignore me :) I'm fangirling right now.


3. Okay, so recently I have somehow acquired a few cute crop tops with 'LOVE' written on it. I don't know how it happened, they just seemed to appear in my shopping basket :S then my legs just took me to the till and I found my self handing over the cash x don't judge me guys . . . THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!! I have a gray one from missselfridge with writing in a cute pastel purple colour (that just happen to match a nail polish that I somehow also bought that day from Rimmel (the colour is called 'Ultra Violet' if you are interested)). I've also seen some REALLY sweet bracelets in shops at the moment that are in bright colours with things like 'LOVE' written on them that I think look AWESOME layered up your arm! I think I'm going to go and pick some up formyself!


4. FLORALS ARE BACK!!!!!!! Okay, I sounded very excited then. Granted, I love a nice floral skater skirt, shorts or printed crop-t, but that's what we wore LAST YEAR!!! How about we spice it up a bit??? Maybe wear a cute pair of floral sneakers or if your feeling particularly daring a floral bandeau (90s fashion is making a comeback, EXCITING! I know x) under a pair of dungarees. If it's cooler you could wear a pair of floral jeans, leggins or even a floral print open front kimono (take a look at Tilly's in the womens festival section).


5. Just thought I'd add this in. DON'T THEY LOOK AMAZING?? I bet your mouth is watering! x


6. As well as loving the trend for large statement necklaces I also really like dainty chains around my neck (because sometimes, lets be honest, our necks can't take the strain and tbh WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED to put on a big, heavy necklace). This is the kind of timeless fashion that never ends and I think it looks gorgeous and so feminine. I'm not saying go to Tiffany and grab yourself an expensive necklace, but just go to your local jewellery and knick-knack shop. I'm sure they will have a lovely range of silver (or gold if you prefer) necklaces that will look AMAZING! I would recommend Joma Jewellery London. They have a really nice collection of dainty bracelets and necklaces (granted they aren't the cheapest, but just look how beautiful they are! and they are VERY good quality). If you are feeling particularly arty then you could maybe make your own?? That should be quite fun and you could incorporate your own style into it.


7. These are the colours that I think are particularly 'in' this spring. At the moment you should wear bright, almost florescent colours and I think they look so cool and make you feel happy. Maybe you should ease into them though. Don't start with a COMPLETELY bright outfil because they are such a stark contrast to the browns, burgundies, grays and burnt oranges of our winter wardrobes. :) Turquoise (my fave colour for spring as you have probably figured out), HOT and super bright pinks, bright (almost neon) oranges and (if you are feeling particularly daring maybe bring in a lime green here and there. I would use this colour pallet on your nails as well (matt pastels look really nice with these colours) and maybe use bright eyeliners (turquoise again or green) with a very light eyeshadow and minimal blush. If you like a bold lip (like me) you could go for a bright corral lipstick which looks very nice with these colours. However, if you like minimal colour on your lips I think a light pink glossy lipstick would look nice with maybe a slick of pale gloss on top.


Okay, that's all we have for today guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
Loooooove you LOADS!

Han x
Hanily x



No comments:

Post a Comment