Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

My Nerdy Me Tag - Han

1. If your house was burning down and you could only grab one book which book would it be and why?
Well personally (I know it's kinda cheating, but still) I would grab my kindle cuz I can buy all of my beloved books again :) haha, can I do that?????? I dunno x actually, I couldn't leave without my Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone because I have had it since around the age of six and it is so battered (from 37 reads YES I HAVE COUNTED OKAY!!!! DON'T JUDGE!). I LOVE IT!!!! It holds so many memories for me my first crush for example (yes I did have a crush on Harry :S) and I dropped it in the bath with a pink bath bomb in it so the pages have gone slightly pink :/ WOOPS lol trust me :) I suppose it does make it unique and my own x

2. When you get stuck into a really good book how long will it take you to read it?
I could do it in a matter of hours! I EAT BOOKS (not literally don't worry) cuz i'm a bookworm :) lol xx

3. Have you ever become totally obsessed with a book or a series before?
YES!!! Harry Potter! THAT IS MY CHILDHOOD (a bit sad maybe, but that's the truth). I even have 'EXPECTO PATRONUM' on my Duke of Edinburgh hoodie :) you Harry Potter fans out there will understand!!!! x I also think the fact that I've read them over 30 times each is enough to prove that I'm OBSESSED! I'm not gonna lie I half expected a Hogwarts letter to come my way (which of course it didn't :( sadly x) xx

4. On average how many hours a week do you spend on the computer?
Well let me make a little calculation (showing off my nerdy side x tbh I'm awful at maths but nm we can always pretend). Okay so after school I'm on the computer non stop from roughly 6 till 9 so that's 3 hours. Multiply that by 5 cuz I go to school 5 days a week = 15 x then on the weekend I an on the computer from about 11 am till 8 pm minus 5 hours out and 2 hours for food = 2 hours and there are 2 days on a weekend so 4. 15 plus 4 = 19 hours a week that I spend on the computer x that is quite alarming out of 168 hours a week (I worked that out by doing 24 multiplied by 7 :) all in all I spend 5/56ths of my week on the computer x *cue applause* Thank you :)

5. It is Saturday night and all your friends are going out to a party but on Monday morning you have a really important Maths exam that yyou know you need to study for even though you will probably pass. Do you a) not study, go to the party and hope you pass, b) study for an hour or so and meet your friends a bit later on or do you c) not go out and study hard so you are fully prepared for Monday mornings exam?
To be honest for me it is gonna be none of the above x can I make a d) option? because I would rather sit in front of the TV read a book, eat cake and have a girlie spa evening x I never revise for tests :/ and I'm rubbish at maths so yeah that's pretty much it x

6. Do you sometimes come across as anti-social in situations? If so when?
Yes DEFINITELY! I hardly ever want to go to parties and stuff :S I wd rather sit at home with my friends on a night in x xx

Have a good week :)
Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment