Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

My Nerdy Me Tag - Em

1. If your house was burning down and you could only grab one book which book would it be and why?

Tbh I'm not really a book worm, I like reading books and have got more into reading books recently but I probably wouldn't save a book if my house was burning down :S I'm much more of a music obssesed person id probably save my music or headphones! but either: Everyday by David Levithan, The Perks of being a Wallflower is absolutely amazing I'm reading it atm, or Divergent which I love love love :)

2. When you get stuck into a really good book how long will it take you to read it?

Couple of hours, when I read divergent I practically stayed up all night to read it :S
 

3. Have you ever become totally obsessed with a book or a series before?


DIVERGENT IS AMAZING


4. On average how many hours a week do you spend on the computer?

I don't really go on my laptop unless I'm doing schoolwork or watching a film or Internet shopping ya know :P however, I use My tablet and phone waaayy too much... I blog on my tablet, I'm always on my phone listening to music 24/7 (seriously I couldn't live without music) so yeah, a lot of my time! Especially when I'm meant to be doing work! I'm so good at procrastinating you wouldn't believe!


5. It is Saturday night and all your friends are going out to a party but on Monday morning you have a really important Maths exam that yyou know you need to study for even though you will probably pass. Do you a) not study, go to the party and hope you pass, b) study for an hour or so and meet your friends a bit later on or do you c) not go out and study hard so you are fully prepared for Monday mornings exam?

I'd go for somewhere between A and B, I definitely wouldn't not see my friends at all :S especially for maths! I'm awful at maths anyway...


6. Do you sometimes come across as anti-social in situations? If so when?


Yes! Haha! Well for example when I'm talking to people in school who I don't know or I'm not very comfortable with I completely over think and my brain just overloads, like what do I do, what do I say, what are they thinking etc so I come across as all awkward, serious and quiet, when really I'm really talkative and outgoing among my friends :)
I love staying in and having nights to myself, but I'm quite social and I'm good with meeting new people cuz I feel like I can be myself :)
If you count listening to music with headphones antisocial then... well...

 Hope you enjoyed it :)))))) x
Luv ya :)

Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment