Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

31 Best and Worst

As we're new to blogging we decided that people will probably be a bit confused as to who we are. So we decided to do a 31 best and worst blogpost because we have seen a lot of people do this before and gives you an insight into the lives of the people behind the blog, so HERE IT IS :) x

1. Favourite Animal:
    Han: White Tiger
    Em: Panda

2. Worst Subject in School:
    Han: Spanish
    Em: Physics and Geography

3. Biggest Fear:
    Han: Vomit
    Em: Spiders or daddy long legs

4. Favourite Colour:
    Han:  Emerald Green
    Em: Purple

5. Favourite Make-up Product:
    Han: Mac Eye-shadow in the shade Vanilla or maybe Mac 'Rebel' Lipstick.
    Em: Coral Lipstick

6. Favourite Band/Singer:
    Han: One Direction
    Em: I have no idea! There are so many to choose from!

7. Worst at ...:
    Han: Spelling
    Em: Physics

8. Favourite Smell:
    Han: Freshly cut grass
    Em: Chocolate

9. Favourite Item of clothing:
    Han: New Look fake leather jacket
    Em: Cosy, woolly jumpers

10. Favourite Memory Together:
      Han: A sleepover at Emily's house where I just remember us laughing so much at nothing. It was         brilliant.
      Em: When we were laughing so much about the stupidest thing and we're both nearly in tears

11. Favourite TV Show:
      Han: Call the Midwife on BBC
      Em: Bad Education

12. Favourite Song:
      Han: 'Counting Stars' by OneRepublic
      Em: No idea, too many to choose from! I Listen to SO much music!

13. Worst Hairstyle:
      Han: A shoulder length bob cut straight across at the bottom with a matching fringe.
      Em: Really long hair with a fringe that I used to clip back - it looked awful!

14. Worst Buy:
     Han: A cute bracelet from Fat Face, it broke within 10 minutes, but luckily I could take it back.
     Em: A black and white t-shirt from Dorothy Perkins. Both Han and I hated it in the end so I took it back.

15. Worst Birthday:
     Han: At my 7th Birthday party a girl from my class kept pinching me and pulling my hair behind my      mother's back and when I told my mum she started crying and said that I was doing that to her and      the other girls backed her up. I don't know why I remember that, but oh well.
     Em: I've never really had a bad birthday :)

16. Favourite Food:
      Han: Spaghetti Bolognese (standard, but AMAZING)
      Em: Chinese food

17. Favourite Country:
      Han: Hong Kong
      Em: Spain

18. Worst Holiday:
      Han: To be honest I have never had a bad holiday. Last holiday it rained all of the time, but we still         had fun, so I don't think that counts.
      Em: I've never been on a bad holiday! But I remember on one holiday we had this massive long             walk in the middle of nowhere and it was SO hot we had to buy fans!

19. Favourite YouTuber:
      Han: Tanya Burr
      Em: Probably Miranda Sings but again there are so many YouTubers I can't really decide!

20. Favourite Celebrity:
      Han: Miranda Hart
      Em: Jack Whitehall

21. Favourite Blogger:
      Han: Sinead from 'Dreaming Again' or Kirsty from 'Kirsty's Corner' (fromerly 'agirlwithamakeupblog')
      Em: Zoella

22. Worst Movie:
      Han: The Mortal Instruments. It wasn't a bad movie it was just disappointing after such and                 amazing book.
      Em: Gravity - I just didn't really enjoy it!

23. Favourite Shop:
      Han: E.L.F (Eyes, Lips, Face)
      Em: Lush or boots

24. Most Embarrassing Moment:
     Han: I went into a book shop and I was sitting around waiting for my brother to decide on a book        and this really GORGEOUS guy came up to me and started talking to me. Then I went bright red          and had to look away and he said 'sorry, okay then, bye' and walked off. IT WAS MORTIFYING!
     Em: I havnt really got a REALLY embarrassing moment, I just have lots of little ones that are equally as embarrassing as each other.

25. Worst Fashion Mistake:
      Han: Stripy, stretchy jogging bottoms. I used to wear them EVERYWHERE all of the time.
      Em: jeans and trainers all the time when I was younger...

26. Favourite book:
      Han: At the moment it's 'Hush Hush' by Becca Fitzpatrick.
      Em: at the moment it's 'Everyday' by David Levithan

27. Favourite film:
     Han: Thor
     Em: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

28: Favourite subject
      Han: Biology
      Em: Art

29. Favourite things to do:
     Han: Write the blog, obviously. And also shopping :) I'm a SHOPAHOLIC
     Em: Sketch, write the blog, shopping, listening to music

30. What we love about each other
     Han: How Em always makes me smile. She is so goofy and awkward, but I still love her SO                MUCH.
     Em: How you always listen because I talk A LOT and we balance each other out :)

31. Best gift we've received off  each other:
     Han: My Christmas present this year which was a spa gift card!!! Em also got one for herself as          part of my gift so that we can go together :) I can't wait for that.
     Em: A gorgeous glass photo frame with daisies on the bottom - it will look so nice in my room!

So hope you enjoyed that and now know a little bit more about us.

BYEEEE GUYS! Luv ya <3

Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment