Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

My Winter Shopping List

Hi Guys :) I'm afraid it's just me (Han) today because Emily is quite ill at the moment :(:(:((((

I can't really do our next post because it needs both of us and so I will do a 'My Winter Shopping List' post (beware, the list is quite long).

1. Loreal colour infallible shadows in number 21'Sahara Treasure'
2. Rimmel 'wake me' up anti fatigue effect concealer
3. Collection 2000 'shimmer shades bronzer'
4. Taupe 'shimmer brown' eyeshadow
5. New purse
6. New notebook
7. DSLR 600D camera (I'm saving up, but it's gonna take a LONG time)
8. Revlon lip butter (a berry colour)
9. 'Ice crush' Topshop nail polish
10. Topshop lipstick in 'confession'
11. Pillows for my bedroom (in turquoise, how pink and white)
12. A pair of straighteners (because I have NEVER owned a pair!!!!!!!!)
13. Soap and Glory hand sanitizer
14. Mini Tresame paddle brush
15. boots 'Rose cosmetics purse' for travelling
16. 200ml Batiste dry shampoo 'oriental (again for travelling)
17. Salt spray
18. E.LF
- all over colour stick in 'lilac petal'
- Nail Polish in 'Party Purple'
- Moisturising Lipstick 'Gypsy'
- Professional travel brush kit
- pressed powder in 'porcelain'
(I <3 E.L.F! CAN YOU TELL????)
19. Natural collection clear, strengthening nail polish (because my nails are very brittle and this seems to be the only thing that helps)

To be honest this list isn't as long as I thought it would be :) (which is good for me because obviously I don't need to spend as much, except for the camera)

Please leave get well soon wishes for Emily, I am sure she would love to hear that we are all thinking about her :)

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! Han <3
Hanily x

Hey Em XD
Love you LOADS babes <3
Hope you get better soon,
THINKING OF YOU!
Han xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment