Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Winter Makeup Favourites - Han


Han's WINTER MAKEUP FAVOURITES!!!!!!

Face:

Foundation: Flawless matte Finish from BarryM. Personally I use colour 1, Ivory (the lightest colour because I am very pale in winter and need a different colour to the summer). A good foundation really boosts my confidence in the winter time because my skin doesn't really like the weather and tends to go dry. This is my absolute favourite foundation because it is only £5.99 from any good drugstore and it glides on really easily without caking. It also lasts a long time because you don't need to use too much, one pump is more than enough.

Under Eye Concealer: Garnier Anti-Dark Circles. I have the lightest colour so that it can highlight my eyes and make them look brighter while still giving full concealer coverage.











Concealer: This is Collection 2000's lasting perfection concealer it is such a good concealer for me because I tend to have a lot of spots and it has a very high coverage without blocking my pores and causing an even larger breakout of spots than I already have.


Contour:

Blusher: Personally I love blush in coral or light pink shades. This Bourjois Paris Blush in 15 Rose Eclat is perfect for winter because it gives you a healthy glow that makes you look as if you have been outside in the cold. It complements pale skin perfectly and lightens up your face.









Bronzer: Again this is Boujois which is a company that I really like for face powders. This is Bourjouis Delice de Poudre Bronzeing Powder and it is a gorgeous light bronzer that you can layer depending on the coverage you want. It was a £6.99 well spent.


Lips:

Lipstick: For winter I love dark cherry colours and so Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Dark Cherry  was perfect for me. I got it as a Christmas present an it is beautifully soft and velvety on the lips. I find that it moisturises your lips as well as being beautifully pigmented. It costed £7.95.

Personally I don't wear lipglosses or lipliner and so I don't have a personal favourite of them, but if you like those kind of things comment below because I would really like to try out a few.


Eye:














Eyeliner: Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil in Jet Black only cost me £2.99 and gives really good definition to your eyes. I only bought this last weekend and so I can't give a proper review yet, but so far so good.


Eyeshadow: Ted Baker eyeshadow pallet in 'Can't take my eyes off you'. I don't know if you can still buy it because I can't find it on the internet and I'm really sorry, but I don't know the price either as Emily bought it for me for Christmas last year and I think it's probably a bit rude to ask how expensive it was. This product has lasted me for over a year even though I use it every day. It


Mascara: Maybelline Waterproof, Illegal Length Mascara is such an amazing product that doesn't dry up. Having almost non existent eyelashes myself it really helps to give length and definition to your eyes. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT and have bought it three times. However, I find it questionable as to whether this is a waterproof mascara because it seems to run and smudge just the same as a non waterproof mascara.


These are Han's make-up favourites for Winter. Emily's will be soon :)

Hanily x HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment