Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Pamper Evening Essentials

We got this AMAZING idea from a blog called 'Kirsty's Corner'. We are subscribed and REALLY LOVE IT! *Han* I actually think that is my favourite blog.

Essential #1
A SMELLY CANDLE (Smelly as in good not bad :D)
*Em* I would recommend Stoneglow Cinnamon and Orange. Granted it's a bit pricey, but the smell is SO WORTH IT! And look at that packaging, simply gorgeous.

*Han* I have to be honest, I don't really have candles, but this one smells so good :) I actually think I might go out and buy one!!! I think I would probably get a Stoneglow White Jasmine scented candle instead though because this is quite a Christmassy scent and I'm being hopeful for Spring (Even though it's not gonna come for about three months yet)!


Essential #2
A BATH BOMB

*Em* My fave bath bomb has to
 be the seaweed one from lush. You know, the blue one? BIG BLUE! That's the one. It's only £3.25 so it's not too expensive. If you look at the website you can see all of the ingredients in it and their ALL NATURAL! BONUS!

*Han* Sounds nice, but I can promise that mine is better. It is only £2.29 ( so way cheaper than yours HA!) and it looks so much prettier. It smells like rose petals though (not cherry) and it has chocolate pieces and little heart shape confetti that float around the bath. As if that wasn't amazing enough there are cute little red seeds that bob around in the water that smell DIVINE! I think that the fact it is PINK should give it a bonus point and it turns the bath water a light baby pinkie kinda shade. Some bath bombs (like Em's *coughs meaningfully*) make your skin feel beautiful and soft, but leave the bottom of the bath really silky as well so you slip around when trying to get out, but this doesn't. It allows you to have perfectly pampered skin without the extra ice rink effect. OMG! Look how much I've written! That was quite long winded so sorry about that, but MY FAVOURITE BATH BOMB IS THE BEST EVER! Amen to that :)


Essential #3
BODY WASH
*Han* I have decided to come first this time because it's unfair that Em has been first both times before :) just kidding it's just how things turned out. Anyway back to the blog, My favourite body wash is Soap and Glory Clean on Me. It smells so sweet and florally feminine. The 500ml container is £6.00, but you can also get a travel size of 75ml for £2.50 (and, of course, I have both). It's quite a flirty, strong fragrance and so I don't think it's for everyone, but it is SO ME!


Click for enlarged view
*Em* I have two, no, three  favourite body washes. One is Snow Fairy, again from Lush. This is actually limited Edition, so I don't know how long you will be able to buy it for, but I would try and get your hands on it ASAP because you are in for a treat. It is a really fruity fragrance that you can use on your hair and body. It is insanely sweet and SUPER PINK so as Han said it is perfect for us, but maybe not for everyone. The 110g bottle costs £7.25 which for lush is quite good. My second 'joint fave' is Ginger Sparkle from the Body Shop, sadly I don't know the original price, but I got it for £3.00 in the sale and I just couldn't leave it there. This is, again a festive limited edition (sorry it seems to be a habit of mine to get cheap Xmas sale body washes) and smells so gorgeous. When it says ginger it REALLY means ginger. The smell is so strong you only have to use a tiny bit otherwise it becomes overpowering, but it is a real 'wake-me-up' and so I LOVE IT! Just picture a warm fire, with baking gingerbread in the oven, stockings everywhere and a massive Christmas tree . . . *drifts off into dreamland* *Han snaps her fingers* I'm back in the room. Sorry, must have dozed off for a minute. The final shower gel favourite is *drum roll* BODY SHOP COCONUT SHOWER CREAM! This is a classic fave, but still scrummy. I enjoy how it reminds me of summer and gives me such soft skin. So, basically I <3 IT! To be perfectly honest I don't actually like coconut to eat, it makes me feel really sick, but for some reason I like the shower gel. Why would you want to eat coconut? It's just weird! Comment about whether you like coconut. Han does, but urgh :S I can't bear to think about it! I've just started a weird convo. What are your thoughts on coconut? Anyway, back to shower gel, it cost £4.00 for 250ml so it was quite a bargain really.

Essential #4
FACE MASK

This photo doesn't make it look very appetising, but I promise it is. This is Lush's cupcake face mask (I seem to be quite obsessed with Lush at the moment). It smells amazing (chocolatey of course) and it glides easily onto your face without too many lumps. I find that you can use this pot of face mask at least five times because I don't feel you need too much, but I know Han can't use it more that once because she splats it all on her face. This face mask is a very reasonable price in my opinion because it is made of all natural ingredients and cleanses your face really well. This costs £5.95 and because I use it so sparingly it is TOTALLY WORTH IT!

*Han* Relating to Em's earlier comment about how much face mask I use I would just like to say that she is the one that uses too little. I would also like to add that if I tried I could probably make it last a bit longer, but I choose not too because I'm greedy and enjoy having chocolate on my face! SO DEAL WITH IT! Moving on . . . Personally I prefer to make my own face mask using Avocado, Banana, Strawberries and honey. You could even chop up some cucumber to put on your eyes. All you need to do is mash it all together in a bowl and shove it all on your face without annoying best friends telling you to save it because otherwise it is a waste of money. This is also a healthier option because it is made of FRESH ingredients straight from the fruit bowl. Also if you have the fruit in your house already this face mask will be COMPLETELY FREE! So TAKE THAT EMILY!!!!

Essential #4
FOOD

A Pamper Evening is not complete without the food. We would recommend a bowl of fruit, such as mango, so that you can tell yourself that you are being healthy. Then grab a packet of Oreos and put them on a plate along with a LARGE bar of chocolate (flavour of your choosing) lastly pour a MASSIVE packet of popcorn into a pan cook till the 'pop' put nutella, and/or toffee on top and you are good to go :)



HAVE FUN! We're off to have a good pamper now, so see you tomorrow babes,
Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment