Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Fave Quote - Hana

Hi, just thinking today about quotes today. And I've decided that my fave quote is by Albus Dumbledore (I am a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan!) from the Philosopher's Stone when Harry is sitting in front of the mirror of Erised staring at his parent's images.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

I think that this is so beautiful and really tells you that what is the most important in life is really right in front of your eyes. My friend wrote this in my Christmas card this year and I just thought about it about 5 mins ago and wanted to write a blog post. If your friend or anyone that you know is dreaming about something and you think that whatever it is they are dreaming about is taking over their life just remind them that there are people and things that are worth far more right in front of them that they can reach and that love them. Everyone is capable of achieving something amazing. Don't let anything or anyone control you, ALWAYS live your life to the full and be true to who you are.

Would it be a bit corny just to write YOLO at the end? Yeah it probably will. Haha x lol, I'VE JUST SPOILED THE MOOD! Oh well x

Luv u guys!
Han <3

Hanily x

No comments:

Post a Comment